[REVIEW] Wardah Essential Facial Wash

08:12:00 Unknown 1 Comments

Hello! I'm back guys. Since my skin turned into a type of normal too dry from normal too oily and acne prone too. I’ve tried to find a face wash soap that is soft and does not cause dry and at least doesn't make my acne multiply more. Why I don’t use facial wash for acne skin? Because many facial wash for acne skin make my skin very very dry. I've tried several times use acne face wash and made my face very very dry and flaking. Huhuhu *sigh*, although my acne is reduced. Therefore, I look for a face wash that is neutral and does not make the skin dry.
The first face wash soap that I’ve tried was Hada Labo Gokujyun Facial Wash. Overall I like this product, I just using this product for ± 2 months and I looking for another product for face wash again, despite the fact that I am like to use this product. why? I just want trying by using another product. If my new face wash doesnt compatible with my skin then I will return to this Gokujyun Product Hada Labo, wkwk
And then My choice fell on Wardah Essential Facial Wash



Description:
Highly recommended cleansing product Non-detergent / not a soap-based product
Soften skin and anti-irritating
Moisturizes the skin with extra moisture
Suitable for all skin types, even for sensitive skin
Use formula that is suggested by dermatologist
No rough effect after rinsed
A smooth instant effect after rinsed (not indicates cleaning imperfection)
A good cleanser not only gives an optimal result and make your skin clean but also moisturize
the skin. 
How to use:
Pour cleanser onto palm and sweep until foamed
Wipe gently over face and neck
Rinse thoroughly
How to choose a facial cleanser soap:
Make sure it is a non-soap / non-detergent formula.
The soft surfactant with less foam is soft and safe for skin.
A rough sense on skin is not particularly define as clean.
It indicates a loss of moisture on skin surface.

Wardah is one brand of cosmetics and skincare products locally Indonesia. So far I love local products, included wardah. Why? Emm.. First because it is cheap and if we can choose then we will get the products at a low price but high quality. Wardah is one labeled halal cosmetics in Indonesia. Because I am a Muslim, and halal its must. HA HA HA

Essential Facial Wash Wardah packaging is standar for a facial wash. The color of the product is same with other wardah products, that’s green. The texture is like white gel and when it exposed to water the gel can be easily slid and fell to the floor. Awww I don’t like the texture of this kind, making wasteful. HAHAHA .. *stingy* This product doesn’t produce foam, so if you're like using a face wash with abundant foam may not feel comfortable with this product, but these products will not make your skin feels dry. Aaaaak I like it!. So far, I've repurchased 3 times. Overall I give this product value is 8 of 10. Because it can make my skin moist. While the product is used up I will try to finding face wash for dry skin again, there is any recommendation?

I'm not getting paid for this advertorial, I just sharing my experience

1 comment:

  1. IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS WORK EVEN BEFORE WASHING YOUR MOUTH, THEN REGRETTING.---->> https://bit.ly/2BRst7i

    ReplyDelete