[REVIEW] Hiruscar Post Acne Gel

09:48:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Good Morning guys! I bet everyone has acne scar that very bother their life especially face. Hahaha me too guys. If you following my blog you know that I have problem with acne since three month ago *sigh*. Now my acne not as much as three month ago but on my face there is many little little twinkle star. Aaaw (read: acne scar). I’m so jealous to my friend that have good skin and haven’t acne scar. Huhuhu…. And then I trying to find something that can reduce my acne scar. I’ve read many review on bauty blog and I find Hiruscar Post Acne Gel has nice review to vanish acne scar. So, at that moment I searching online shop that selling the product because in my country nothing drugstore who sell this product.

I'm not getting paid for this advertorial but this product really worth guys. Now my acne scar a bit faded. I apply this gel every morning and night when I will sleep. Just apply the gel slightly on your acne scar and it work. But this gel  enough pricey, I buy on online shop IDR 245.000.

Description:

Claims:

0 komentar: